Job Description :
This job is responsible for the day-to-day demands associated with Enterprise Data Governance including being the primary support for the Enterprise Data Governance Committee and associated subcommittees. Responsibilities will also include supporting MDM and the documentation associated with this program. Provides guidance and education for Associates in completing their tasks for a project. Meets with customers as part of a team lead by a Lead or Senior Consultant.
- Provide support for the various data governance committees of the organization, including preparation of detail behind requests to the committee and executing follow-up tasks assigned from the meetings.
- Under the guidance of the data governance committees of the organization and management, execute the governance requirements established for all entities across the organization.
- Work with colleagues to establish, maintain, and distribute definitions of data elements used by analytics in conjunction with data owners throughout the organization.
- Complete tasks associated with assigned projects, including guidance and education of Associates in completing their tasks for a project. Meet with customers as part of a team lead by a Lead or Senior Consultant.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Systems Analysis, Data Processing, Healthcare Informatics, Management Information Systems, or related field
- 3 – 5 years of experience in Data Analytics
- 1 – 3 years of Data Warehousing experience
- 1 – 3 years of Database Administration experience
- 1 – 3 years of experience working in the Healthcare Industry
0% – 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
Referral Level Payout 2
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org