Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Performs preventive and corrective maintenance of equipment, systems, and structures throughout the facility.
- Installs, tests, maintains, and repairs machinery, equipment, and systems as scheduled or needed. (20%)
- Performs utility and structural repairs as needed, alone or in collaboration with internal/external tradespersons. (20%)
- Moves items within/between locations and from/to storage. (15%)
- Performs landscaping of grounds as scheduled and needed. (15%)
- Evaluates and reports conditions that detract from the safety or aesthetic value of the premises. (10%)
- Removes debris and remediates hazardous conditions. (10%)
- Assists contractors/vendors with on-site events or maintenance. (10%)
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- High school diploma or GED; or one to three months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous Healthcare Experience
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org