Job Description :
This job is responsible for leading contact center operations for commercial group, individual and business partner functions for both member and provider inquiries. The incumbent is responsible for motivating and cultivating a team that is able to provide excellent service allowing for a consumer centric approach balanced with a cost competitive structure to achieve opportunities for additional business. The incumbent is also responsible for ensuring strategic alignment with sales growth and retention strategies as well as provider recruitment and retention.
- Perform management responsibilities to include, but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Create an “easy” customer experience: Build an overall environment and culture focused on improving processes, driving efficiencies and delivering world class customer service – improving first call resolution, reducing and eliminating call volume, and improving processes to ultimately achieve an “easy” customer experience.
- Establish a clear strategy to drive the overall effectiveness of the Organization’s provider service function. Create a culture of world class service and enhance/develop policies and procedures of the department that will improve the overall operation and service delivery.
- Direct the daily production activities of staff member to deliver accurate, timely and efficient service to customers including establishing goals, monitoring performance, and delivering world class service. Set goals, build the necessary scorecards and performance monitoring tools, and ensure the communication and transparency of key departmental results.
- Provide significant input and direction to the development of future operational capabilities by evaluating, investigating and recommending newly defined systems, process and techniques. This should include identifying opportunities to drive operational efficiencies, automation and first call resolution.
- Maintain and establish an experienced leadership team through the coaching, support, mentoring and training of direct reports in key leadership roles.
- Ensure all operational processes are in compliance with established quality standards, government and industry regulations, and client requirements
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration
- 7 years Call Center Management OR Operations Management
- 3 years Management
- Experience to effectively manage, direct, and motivate staff.
- Demonstrated track record of operational effectiveness.
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Must be willing to travel to meet with clients, attend conferences as well as assist Sales with site visits to potential clients
- Financial and budget/expense management experience
0% – 25%
Referral Level Payout 3
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org