Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Coordinates supply needs on a routine/scheduled basis to ensure adequate supply levels are available to meet needs. Provides administrative support for Receiving, Distribution, Central Service, Linen, Par Stock, Copy Center and Mailroom. Provides customer service with integrity, caring and excellence.
- Inventories and maintains adequate supply levels. Maintains inventory control, ordering supplies and specialty equipment. Utilizes hand held devices for inventory replenishment. (40%)
- Interacts with both internal and external customers and exchanges information regarding availability of supplies, product identification and provides recommendations. (20%)
- Orders, receives supplies and stocks/delivers to assigned location. Receives supplies into database, verifies packing slips, completes required documentation. (35%)
- Responsible for maintaining department statics, including but not limited to, charging departments for stock requests, pulling and filling pick tickets, updating work and excel documents as necessary. (5%)
- Performs other duties as assigned or required including working weekends, evenings, holidays and shifts as assigned.
- Experience in materials management within a healthcare setting preferred.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org