Gateway Health Plan
Job Description :
This job leads the project management office is responsible for prioritizing and delivering projects to support the business through a team of project & program managers. The incumbent defines a standard, corporate project management methodology and ensures adherence to those standards. Responsible for overall project portfolio management, project prioritization, program management and project management. Change management and internal training are integrated into our process improvement activities and are the responsibility of the PMO.
- Perform management responsibilities to include, but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Responsible for developing people, guiding projects resources, assessing/managing financials, and managing/mitigating project risk.
- Develop and ensure daily practice of communication and behavioral disciplines for the project management team that supports our core behaviors by exceeding Customer expectations. Coaches and mentors project managers to ensure standards of work can be met
- Influence through others, deliver results, and earn trust quickly of the organization and stakeholders and someone that has a strong bias for action.
- Create standardized processes and tools to charter, intake, prioritize, generate approval, monitor and manage a portfolio of projects
- Advisor to executives and upper leadership on the continuous improvement strategy and transformation to tactically deploy. Timely informs management of emerging risks with proposed mitigation plans. Escalates issues using established protocol as needed to surface and address issues that threaten project and portfolio success
- Facilitate with multiple teams; including the collection, dissemination, and organization of meeting tools, data, and assignments. Maintains project portfolio management dashboards and consolidated reporting to ensure all areas of the Company are informed and aligned of progress and emerging issues.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business
- 7 years of Knowledge and Practice of Project Management to include 5 years of management
- Master’s Degree in Business or Technology
- Enterprise PMO experience highly desired
- 3+ years Six Sigma
- PMP certification
Referral Bonus: Level 3
- Process Improvement
- Executive Level Communication and Presentation Skills
- Broad Strategic Thinker, with clear vision and direction,
- Attention to details
- Strong organizational skills
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org