Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Performs day to day clinical and patient care activities under the direct supervision of the professional nurse.
- Demonstrates competency in clinical skills (i.e. hygiene, nutritional needs, vital signs, and specimens). (40%)
- Communicates pertinent patient data accurately and utilizes time management skills to organize and prioritize patient care activities. (30%)
- Assumes responsibility for own professional development. (30%)
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Enrolled in an approved diploma/degree nursing program.
- One year of nursing student clinical experience completed.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org