United Concordia Companies Inc
Job Description :
This job provides account support activities associated with the administration of all experience rated and community rated dental groups. The incumbent is responsible for providing or coordinating prompt support to UCCI Sales and Service personnel, group administrators, brokers, and Agent Plan personnel to ensure the resolution of issues related to benefit interpretations, customer service inquiries, claims adjudication, benefits issues, membership and billing activity, etc. This job is ultimately responsible for ongoing account retention, satisfaction, and administration, complementing the efforts of Sales and Service Executives. This activity is intensified and focused for new accounts. This additionally includes identifying and resolving problems related to benefit interpretations, rating concerns and any subsequent adjudication requirements. To this end, the incumbent cultivates and maintains efficient working relationships with key internal areas, such as Customer Service Operations (Claims, Dental Benefits, Customer Service, Membership & Billing), Provider Data Management, Underwriting, and Professional Relations.
This role will sit in either Hunt Valley, MD or Glen Allen, VA.
Employee Referral Payout: Level 1
- Provide account support activities associated with the administration of all experience rated and community rated dental groups. The Client Benefit Analyst is responsible for providing or coordinating prompt support to UCCI Sales and Service Personnel, group administrators, brokers, and Agent Plan personnel to ensure the resolution of issues related to benefit interpretations, customer service inquiries, claims adjudication, benefits issues, membership and billing activity, etc.
- Collect and analyze customer specific information including gathering data from multiple sources related to Benefit/Claim Utilization, Enrollment, Networks (utilization, disruption, geo-access) and making recommendations based on the results of their data analysis. This includes benefits design analysis based on benefit utilization while factoring in financial analysis to determine cost impact.
- Representing UCD at Client meetings, including but not limited to, Open Enrollment meetings and Health and Wellness fairs. The Client Benefit Analyst is expected to sell at member level for both renewal and new business clients at open enrollment in addition to acting as an oral health wellness consultant at renewal and new business client wellness events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s Degree in Business Administration/Management or 3 years of progressive related experience in lieu of Associate’s Degree
- 3 – 5 years Sales Support experience
- 1 – 3 years Dental Insurance Industry experience
- Producer’s License – Accident & Health, or within 45 days of hire
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Management
- 1 – 3 years of Dental Sales experience
- Analytical Skills
- Communication Skills
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org