Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Responsible for definition, planning, and delivery of complex programs that require cross-functional
collaboration and management of interdependencies between a group of projects and/or related activities within the constraints of scope, quality, time, and budget. Directs the efforts of a group of employees and contractors that serve on the program to deliver solutions for the business.
- Works with business and technical organizations to determine program strategy and approach. Organizes, plans, and maintains program roadmap consisting of cross-functional activities / projects. (20%)
- Works with business and technical organizations to assemble project teams. Leads project team in the development and maintenance of comprehensive plans for a defined program. (20%)
- Works with executive sponsor and business owner of a program and other management as required, in order to achieve the program objectives. Acquires understanding of the business objectives for an assigned area. (20%)
- Monitors, evaluates, and reports on program status inclusive of scope, schedule, budget, and alignment with program and strategic goals. Directs corrective action as needed to maintain the viability of the program. (20%)
- Develops and maintains positive customer relationships. Delivers presentations of project status to effectively communicate throughout the project lifecycle. (20%)
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a project manager role for application development projects.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- PMI certification.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org