Job Description :
This job participates in enterprise-wide, cross functional, job rotation program to support our organization’s mission and goals. The incumbent is given six month functional assignments in varying business units over four rotations. During the course of the two years, incumbents will gain experience in corporate, customer, operations, and provider functions performing and responsible for various work streams and assignments. Uses regular discretion and judgment to solve problems, create innovative solutions, and interact with customers and senior leadership. Acts as champion for Leadership Acceleration Program (LAP) program, to include program optimization, growth through outreach and recruitment, and mentorship of future recruits. Receives focused, regimented development and exposure to position for accelerated advancement.
Essential Job Functions:
- Complete assignments and project work in the assigned functional rotational area including gathering and synthesizing data into meaningful observations, analyzing, identifying, and problem solving various for situations. Present findings and recommendations to leadership and workgroup at the close of each rotational assignment.
- Use analytical, organizational, and project management experience and skills to contribute in assigned rotation; Corporate – Support one of our corporate organizations including marketing, strategy, human resources, finance, procurement, compliance, etc.; Customer – Support a sales organization or operate in a customer facing capacity such as consulting; Operations – Support a production or product development organization; Provider – Support a hospital or caregiver organization either in administration or clinical setting.
- Research best practices, leading technologies, and emerging industry trends for consideration in design and improvement relating to rotations. Use educational and prior professional experience to operate in an advisory capacity, both to leaders within the assigned function and customers.
- Serve to advance objectives of the LAP program, by contributing to recruitment of prospective candidates to infuse top talent, program branding and awareness, and overall improvement enrichment. Participate in development programs to accelerate leadership competencies and skills.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across business units, vendors, and partners during rotations
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduated from an accredited Bachelor’s (or higher) degree program no more than six months prior to the Leadership Acceleration Rotation Program start date
- Active in one or more club, volunteerism effort, and other activity outside of the classroom
- Legally authorized to work for any US employer without requiring sponsorship
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Management, Marketing, Finance, Health Administration, or Human Resources Management
0% – 25%
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org