Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
This opening is for first shift.
This job produces printed media for the Organization through use of printing presses and high volume duplicating equipment. Performs associated copying tasks and binding and/or finishing work. Ensures quality control measures and pulls samples for quality testing. Works closely with other staff to develop print material for advertising, manuals, training materials, or other publications. Provides maintenance and/or minor repair of equipment. Entry-Level position within field that requires little or no experience in discipline. Performs routine assignments as directed. Closely supervised with little latitude for independent judgment.
- Produce printed media for the organization through use of printing presses and high volume duplicating equipment.
- Perform associated copying tasks and binding and/or finishing work. Ensure quality control measures and pull samples for quality testing.
- Provide maintenance and/or minor repair of equipment.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- 0 – 1 years of Print Services experience
- 1-10+ years of desktop computer navigation skills
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org