Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
The Managed Care Variance Collector is responsible for ensuring correct payments from payers with the goal of identifying payment variance and billing process issues to improve collections and cash receivables for AHN.
- Conducts comprehensive analytic reviews on denied patient accounts to determine if an appeal or retro review is warranted. (30%)
- Identifies and prevents denial patterns with internal teams and payers. (25%)
- Reviews payments, performs audits, adjusts accounts, and handles appeals process. (25%)
- Coordinates with other departments to resolve payer and customer issues. (15%)
- Demonstrates the ability to escalate issues to management as needed. (5%)
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- 5 years of hospital billing, coding, and/or financial analytics experience
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org