Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
This job supports the President of the HM Health Solutions organization and performs a wide range of secretarial and general office duties as assigned and ensures timely and accurate completion of assignments to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of their manager in meeting operational objectives. Responsibilities include typing, word processing, proofreading, handling phone calls, maintaining and organizing files, copying, reviewing and distributing mail, greeting visitors, ordering supplies, scheduling calendars, and making travel arrangements. In addition, this position organizes/expedites workflow and is responsible for providing secretarial support as required to support the communication or presentation needs of the principal when not delegated elsewhere and edits documents for grammar and punctuation. Requires the continuous use of technical and business vocabulary and a detailed knowledge of organization operations, organizational procedures, and personnel.
- Communicate effectively. This position displays effective communication skills while interacting and responding, both written and verbally, with internal and external entities on behalf of assigned management
- Provides secretarial services to the Executive and assigned staff. This includes typing, word processing transcribing and proofreading activities concerning correspondence, memoranda, schedules, reports, presentation materials and statistical information; maintains a communication flow by receiving and distributing correspondence via mail services or on-line communication networks; schedules reservations, meeting arrangements, conference rooms and audio/visual equipment as needed; receive visitors and telephone calls in a courteous and efficient manner, directs inquires to the appropriate staff based on an overall knowledge of departmental policies and procedures. Maintains hardcopy and on-line correspondence and administrative files
- Compile various information and perform minor calculations as required for departmental reports
- Maintains other administrative records
- Provides telephone coverage and screens telephone calls, letters, and/or visitors, answering routine questions
- Reviews and prioritizes information and inquires received for the consideration of the Executive, makes high-level contacts from both inside and outside the Corporation, and addresses and answers inquiries and solicitations, paying constant attention to formal clearance, procedural controls, and organizational sensitivity. Attends selected meetings in a non-participatory manner to take appropriate notes and conserve principal’s time while assuring familiarity with meeting developments
- Other duties as assigned or requested
- High School Diploma or GED
- More than five (5) years secretarial or administrative experience
- Excellent calendar management skills, typing, word processing and proofreading skills as well as a working knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Possess the utmost integrity in the discreet handling of confidential information
- Knowledge of corporate programs, policies, procedures and protocols
This job requires the ability to work as a team member. Additionally, this job requires the willingness and ability to report to work on a regular and timely basis and may require irregular work hours, holidays and/or weekends.
Referral Payout Level: 1
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org