Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Directs the operation of the Information Systems department and ensures that it aligns with the business objectives of the Health System.
- Directs and participates in the development of goals, objectives, policies, and procedures for the Information Systems department. (50%)
- Designs, establishes, and maintains an organizational structure and staffing to effectively accomplish the organization’s goals and objectives. Recruit, develop and retain staff; provide feedback and conduct staff performance evaluations; determine individual training plans and ensure overall competencies. (20%)
- Directs teams in development, implementation, and maintenance of new and existing systems and infrastructure. (20%)
- Facilitates the preparation and administration of departmental budgets; manages project-related expenditures. (10%)
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent education / job experience
- 10 years’ experience in a healthcare information technology environment or an equivalent combination of relevant education and/or experience
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org