United Concordia Companies Inc
Job Description :
Handles customer inquiries by telephone and/or email and/or in person from individual members, groups, providers and brokers in a customer service center. Troubleshoots and resolves customer complaints. Ensures that responses to inquiries are completed timely and according to established service and quality standards.
This position is for Bilingual candidates – if you are interested in this opportunity but do not have these skills please apply to J149457.
- Resolves customer inquiries and complaints via written, telephonic and face-to-face communication in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepares adjustments for services not properly processed, either systematically, or by forwarding to the appropriate area for follow up and resolution.
- Meets all production, quality, and adherence standards. Attends all required training classes.
- Elevates issues to next level of supervision, as appropriate.
- Maintains accurate records, including timekeeping records.
- Other duties as assigned or requested
- High School Diploma or GED required for all levels.
- 1-2 years customer service experience in a call center preferred with healthcare customer service strongly preferred.
- Due to Department of Defense (DoD) contract requirements, the incumbent who fills this position must be a US citizen, and must also pass a background check.
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service, including customer needs assessment and meeting standards.
- Ability to handle many tasks simultaneously and respond to customers and their issues promptly and professionally.
- Ability to take direction and to navigate through multiple systems simultaneously.
- Ability to maintain composure under stressful and fast-paced conditions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate complex information in a simple, customer facing way.
Training Schedule 7 weeks Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Work Schedule Monday – Friday 11:30 AM – 8:00 PM
Bilingual: Spanish – required.
Job requires the ability to work as a team member. Additionally, this job requires the willingness and ability to report to work on a regular and timely basis and may require irregular work hours.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org