Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Responsible for organizing and directing the daily activities within the call center operation. Supervise, train and guide call center agents to execute their tasks. Responsible for resolving problems and complaints. Monitor agents and supervise call center performance, as well as analyze reports. Prepare and develop schedules to control adequate staffing levels.
- Supervise the daily activities of call center agents. (20%)
- Ensure compliance with organization’s policies and procedures. (10%)
- Perform call monitoring, coaching, training, disciplining, and reviewing all center agents. (15%)
- Addresses, follows up and resolves customer (patients/practices) complaints and questions. (15%)
- Ensure that call center agents receive the appropriate support and training to apply the best skills and knowledge on the job. (10%)
- Update Call Center databases. (10%)
- Prepare Call Center agent’s schedules, monitor attendance and schedule breaks and shifts as necessary. (10%)
- Communicate solutions, successes and opportunities to the Manager. (10%)
- Associates Degree
- One year experience in call center supervisory role and/or three years call center service activities
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org