Job Description :
This job assists Senior Leadership in Financial Analysis in the development and preparation of annual operating budgets and periodic financial reports. Analyzes, evaluates, and develops forecasting models and identifies to management potential areas of opportunities and risks.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform management responsibilities including, but not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Design, develop and/or enhance integrated planning and reporting processes within and/or across the enterprise.
- Lead monthly management reporting processes and deliverables including presentation preparation for operating expense closing meetings and executive reviews.
- Lead operating expense annual budgeting process by partnering with functional leaders to identify ways to achieve targets while guiding and providing feedback to analysts during the budgeting process.
- Lead operating expense quarterly forecast processes by maintaining an understanding of the functional area/business expense drivers and their impact on the fiscal year results.
- Review monthly variance and other financial reports to ensure appropriate rigor and documentation.
- Influence/prioritize strategic investments based on expected return on investment (ROI) and other metrics.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration/Management
- 7 – 10 years of Finance and Accounting Experience
- 3 -5 years of Management Experience
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration/Management
- 3 – 5 years of Financial Reporting
- 1 – 3 years of Strategic Planning
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Non-Specific
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Forecasting and Modeling
- Financial Reporting
- Finance Systems
- Financial Accounting
- Project Management
- Communication Skills
- Business Process Improvement
Referral Bonus: Level 3
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org