Job Description :
This job understands healthcare data from end-to-end and analyzes raw data and analytic data for the enterprise. The incumbent cleanses, validates, audits, and compares data from various sources. Provides business process and industry domain knowledge to projects while working with engineering and business teams on requirements and outcomes. The incumbent delivers data profiling, conducts testing and systems validation to troubleshoot data anomalies, monitors data management metrics and data loads. Working with data quality teams ensure business alignment and analytic value of derived data is met. Provides guidance and education for Associate and Intermediate staff. Responsible for customer relationship management.
Essential Job Functions:
- Verify analytic data for the enterprise by conducting end-to-end analysis of data, including cleansing, validating, auditing, and comparing data from various sources.
- Confirm the accuracy of new data sources used by the analytic entities of the enterprise. This includes all aspects of the process from testing of source data to the interconnections of this data to internal sources.
- Routinely monitor data sources used for analytics to assure the continued updates of data are meeting quality standards
- Drive functional efforts for programs across specific projects, including guidance and education of Intermediate and Associate individual contributors. Responsible for management of relationships with customers on the function, or domain of analytics.
- Responsible for requirements solicitation from key stakeholders leveraging expert knowledge.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Systems Analysis, Data Processing, Healthcare Informatics, Management Information Systems.
- Substitution: 6 years related and progressive experience with a focus on data delivery, analysis, or analytics in lieu of Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5 – 7 years of Business Analyst Experience, or
- 5 – 7 years of Data Analytics Experience, or
- 5 – 7 years of Healthcare Industry Experience
- Master’s Degree in Management Information Systems or Healthcare Informatics
- 5 – 7 years of Data Warehousing Experience
- Experience with Power BI, SAS, Tableau and or Alteryx
- Knowledge of concepts related to database optimization, normalization, and data importing/exporting
- Familiarity working with Clinical Data and Post-Acute Care Concepts
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Microsoft Office
- Communication Skills
- Requirements Analysis
- Testing Skills
Referral Bonus: Level 3
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org