Job Description :
This job is responsible for meeting with customers and selling all available products in a consultative environment in a Highmark Direct Retail Store. This job requires extensive knowledge of all Highmark products, systems, and resources used in stores, including a working knowledge of any necessary Highmark or Highmark-owned ancillary products.
- Contribute to store sales in a specific store by serving as a sales representative on the store’s weekly schedule: Including sales of all Highmark core products, HMIG products, Highmark Senior products and any additional ancillary products being offered (Dental, Travel, Pet, SNPs, etc.). Come up with new methods/ideas to improve sales and customer experience. Report all such ideas to Store Lead.
- Execute any necessary store operations in a specific store as assigned by management: Including Ops Manual adherence, SOP adherence, opening and closing responsibilities. Handle any appropriate customer service inquiries.
- Maintain a high quality store appearance. Must ensure the store is optimally stocked and cleaned.
- Other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of experience in Customer Service, Sales or Marketing in the Health Insurance Industry
- 1 year of working in a retail store
- 1 year of selling direct-to-consumer products or services in a health-related industry
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, up to 40-50 hours per week as needed, including weekends, some holidays and evenings
- Annual Medicare/CMS Certifications
- State specific Producer License for Accident and Health is required or must be obtained within 45 days of hire
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org