Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
The Manager Support Services leads the parking, shuttle, valet, vehicle management, etc. operations for AHN and its Hospitals. In the role, the position will partner with the Network’s Hospitals, contractors and/or vendors Contractors, and partner to foster a seamless, one-service process for our customers, patients, and employees. This position involves data analysis, report presentation and delivery, and consulting assistance focused on understanding, interpreting and delivering the information that needs to support the Network’s hospitals parking, valet, and shuttle services. The incumbent will partner with Finance to manage the annual budget as well as communicate with the Network’s Hospitals and AHN Corporate’s Leadership geared to operational excellence utilizing KPIs.
- Perform quality control and monitor KPIs for continued success and/or quality improvement. (10%)
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing, creating MOR reports for AHN Leadership (25%)
- Directs and maintains working relationship with hospital stakeholders and vendors pertaining to parking, shuttle, valet services (30%)
- Drive initiatives in the Hospital’s management team that contribute to operational success through KPIs and Patient Experience feedback. (15%)
- Direct and monitor departmental staffing, including recruitment, training, and performance management. (10%)
- Assigning and monitoring staff’s work performance, follow-up on work results. (5%)
- Supervise hospital parking and valet staff within the Network and provide constructive feedback. (5%)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field
- 5-7 years experience as an operational manager
- Master’s degree in Business Administration
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org