Job Description :
JOB SUMMARY (Summarizes the major purpose and primary responsibilities)
The job will partner with hiring managers, business leaders, HR and recruiting partners to execute a defined strategy. On a day-to-day basis, the job will proactively and creatively source and identify qualified candidates to develop pools of talent for the various jobs within a particular function. The job must also ensure the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES (Describes the critical tasks, duties and responsibilities of the position.)
- Leads the full cycle recruitment process. This includes creative sourcing, resume evaluation, and candidate screening for the owned requisitions. Using the applicant tracking system (ATS), facilitate the job posting, confirm requirements are appropriate for the approved job description, and activate posting. Using the ATS, present applicants to the hiring manager for consideration and monitor progress through the interview process. Coach and provide guidance on offers leveraging guidance from the compensation team, and extend offers to candidate.
- Provides innovative candidate sourcing to produce sustainable talent pipelines and maintaining a talent pipeline of active and passive candidates for all relevant functional areas. Leverage professional associations, social networks, and online resources and other emerging technology to generate diverse candidate slates for hiring teams. Build and maintain a talent pipeline to fill critical openings and strategic role.
- Adheres to OFCCP compliance throughout the recruitment process. This includes maintaining accurate records in the ATS and ensuring that all required testing is complete based on job requirements, which includes but is not limited to, technical and behavioral assessments, background check and drug screen, etc.
- Represents the company at external and internal functions (i.e., job fairs, sponsored events, etc.), provide the public with information about the company and career opportunities.
- Participates in ad-hoc projects including but not limited to, process improvement efforts.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
Bachelor’s Degree- Human Resources, Business Administration or other related area.
Substitutions (Acceptable substitutions in lieu of a degree 1 1/2 years’ experience = 1 year college)
Experience in working in recruitment, staffing agency or human resources capacity.
Minimum: This section refers to the minimum years and type of applicable experience needed to perform the job. Minimum requirements must be non-comparative, objective, and relevant.
- 3 -7 years’ experience in recruitment, ideally including a combination of both corporate and agency environments
- Experience using an applicant tracking system (ATS) to source, track, and measure results
- Recruiting experience in a regulated or OFCCP environment
Preferred: This section refers to additional desired years and type of experience that the hiring manager would prefer, above and beyond the basic requirements of the job.
- Experience with Workday
- AIRS recruitment certification
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES (List the attributes required to perform the job through demonstrated service, education or training)
- Knowledgeable of state and federal employment/hiring laws and internet candidate requirements
- Highly collaborative with experience working in a multi-disciplinary team to develop sourcing and candidate capture strategies
- Strong candidate sourcing skills using a wide array of techniques
- Demonstrated candidate management, relationship building, and negotiations
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively, and act with a sense or urgency
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
REQUIRED LICENSURE (Licenses that are required to perform the job)
TRAVEL REQUIREMENT: 0% – 25%
(List % of time traveling)
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT (other than English)?
(List primary language)
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
(The physical, mental demands and working conditions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of their job. Reasonable accommodations will be made when necessary to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the position, to the extent that they do not cause undue hardship.
An employee in this position works in an office environment. The position frequently requires the employee to communicate effectively with others both inside and outside the workplace (e.g., in person, via telephone, via email). The employee must be able to understand, interpret and analyze data, solve problems, concentrate, and research, use available technological resources and systems (e.g., computers and computer programs), multi-task, prioritize, and meet multiple deadlines to complete essential tasks. The employee generally works in a fast-paced and frequently stressful environment, must attend work on a regular and reliable basis as well as adhere to all workplace policies, and may be called upon to work outside regular business hours.
Teaches/Trains others regularly – Rarely
Travels regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site – Does Not Apply
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (Sales employees) – Does Not Apply
Physical Work Site Required – No
Most On-The-Road Positions
An employee in this position may work in a home or company office environment but is also frequently driving to and from various locations to perform the work off-site. The position frequently requires the employee to communicate effectively with others both inside and outside the workplace (e.g., in person, via telephone, via email). The employee must be able to understand, interpret and analyze data, solve problems, concentrate, and research, use available technological resources and systems (e.g., computers and computer programs), multi-task, prioritize, and meet multiple deadlines to complete essential tasks. The employee generally works in a fast-paced and frequently stressful environment, must attend work on a regular and reliable basis as well as adhere to all workplace policies, and may be called upon to work outside regular business hours.
An employee in this position is frequently required to move throughout the workplace, sit, stand and walk, use hands and fingers to hold objects, tools or controls, possess fine motor skills (e.g., to write and operate a computer or to steer transportation equipment), possess gross motor skills (e.g., to carry items), reach with hands and arms, climb stairs and ladders, balance, stoop, kneel crouch and crawl, communicate effectively, and talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee must be able to work in a busy environment where decisions often must be made quickly, must attend work on a regular and reliable basis, must adhere to all workplace policies, and may be called upon to work outside regular business hours. This work occurs in a [example: warehouse, hospital or provider’s office or mailroom].
Lifting: up to 10 pounds -Occasionally
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds – Occasionally
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds – Never
Changes Approved By:
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org