Job Description :
This job leads the design, development, release and integration of new technology and content to help drive conversion and brand loyalty on our web properties and member portals and apps on both the health plan and care delivery sides of the Organization’s consumer experience. Leads ideation and implementation of new technology, in partnership with Digital Strategy, to help increase conversion and overall experience on our websites and portal-extending to include new technologies like wearables and voice interactions. The incumbent works hand in hand with other Consumer Experience functions and leadership to plan and implement a unified customer experience and works with the Branding team to define and integrate an updated platform-oriented, brand-aligned, unified product experience. Engages with all levels of management and staff to define, communicate, and implement digital solutions that will drive demand for and utilization of the Organization’s health plan products and services.
- Perform management responsibilities including, but not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Partner with Digital Strategy, Customer Insights, Member & Provider Experience, Branding/Creative Services, Advanced Analytics & Reporting, Digital Media and Performance Marketing, and other key business functions to plan and implement a research-based, platform-oriented, measurable, unified customer experience.
- Collaborate with Digital Strategy team to develop, evolve, and communicate digital strategies, standards, processes, and best practices. This includes creating, implementing, maintaining and socializing a digital roadmap and supporting business case development and investment validation; monitoring industry and competitive trends, creating digital UI/UX/visual standards and best practices, and/or digital analytics dashboards, targets, and KPIs. Present to and educate senior executives on unified digital consumer experience and execution.
- Work closely with key stakeholders at all levels across marketing, sales, product, and technology, guide digital teams in developing and implementing solutions for patients, members, shoppers, brokers, and employers that meet defined business objectives. Facilitate incorporation, use, and refinement of business requirements through integrated software delivery and documentation of design deliverables, including wire-frames, product requirements, and agile development stories. Ensure the implementation of capabilities and analytics for monitoring and reporting by Digital Strategy.
- Manage the digital technology roadmap and execution to deliver upgraded tools and systems that provide valuable information and data to our customer (i.e. marketing automation, publishing and production, platforms and tools to support marketing), lead the implementation of new technology that helps increase conversion and improves the overall digital experience, extending to new technologies, like voice interaction and wearables. Digital Content Strategy & UX Design: Manage digital content strategy and user experience design and execution, ensuring relevant content within a useful, usable experience allows us to reach our customers in a timely and relevant manner.
- Manage digital content strategy and user experience design and execution, ensuring relevant content within a useful, usable experience allows us to reach our customers in a timely and relevant manner.
- Collaborate with Digital Strategy team to identify and evaluate external partners and new software or technology capabilities, assess vendor solutions, create and manage ongoing partnerships with third parties such as digital agencies, software vendors, BCBSA, and other key vendors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business Administration/Management or 6 years progressive and related experience in lieu of Bachelor’s
- 10 – 15 years in Digital Marketing, Web Design, Internet/Web Development or IS/IT
- 5 – 7 years in Management
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration/Management or Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Web Applications
- Vendor Management
- Software Development
- Agile Methodolgy
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
0% – 25%
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org