Job Description :
This job is responsible for developing strategies to further awareness of the Organization’s Medicare offerings through various advocacy groups and senior-focused events. The incumbent also independently delivers sales and educational presentations to various partners including, but not limited to: employers, prospective members, and community organizations.
Employee Referral Payout: Level 1
- Develop community outreach plan to further awareness of the Organization’s Medicare products by coordinating events and outreach opportunities with matrix and external partners.
- Partner with the commercial sales team to develop relationships with employer groups to educate employees on the Organization’s Medicare offerings through various presentations at worksite locations.
- Deliver retention presentations in group and individual settings to current Medicare members to ensure retention goals are achieved.
- Deliver sales presentations in group and individual settings to acquire new membership and meet assigned enrollment goals.
- Measure and track results through score carding/CRM and identify root causes that will enable assigned growth/retention targets to be met within assigned area.
- Other duties as assigned or directed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 6 years of relevant, progressive experience in lieu of degree
- 1 – 3 years years in Sales
- Producer’s License in Accident and Health is required or must be obtained within 45 days of hire
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
- 1 – 3 years Community Affairs
- 1 – 3 years Marketing
- Communication Skills
- Written & Oral Presentation Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Strategic Relationship Building
- Sales Proposals and Presentations
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org