Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Utilizes the nursing process to provide and direct delivery of patient care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols for inpatients, outpatients, and emergency room patients.
- Performs a comprehensive patient assessment to identify patient needs. (25%)
- Develops and implements a comprehensive plan of care. (20%)
- Performs and documents direct patient care and patient education according to nursing standards of practice. (20%)
- Identifies and responds to patient condition to achieve positive patient outcomes. (20%)
- Directs and delegates care provided by ancillary team members. (15%)
- Current PA licensure as an RN
- 2+ years nursing experience
- OCN certification
- Oncology experience, OR,
- Outpatient nursing experience
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org