United Concordia Companies Inc
Job Description :
This job is responsible for timely and accurate client on-boarding and maintenance activities. The incumbent is applies some advanced skills to the position or assigned area.
- Process revisions to existing accounts. Enter rating changes, benefit options, and other modifications to an account profile. Coordinate information and activities with internal departments. Research and seek resolution to any discrepancies
- Install new accounts. Complete and process forms for new accounts. Update ID card tables and systems. Add certifications and billing information to systems. Create group policies and certificates of coverage
- Administer renewals. Enter renewal rates into systems
- Audit client onboarding and perform error management
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- 3-5 years of related, progressive experience.
- Knows and applies some advanced skills specific to the assigned area. May adapt procedures, processes to meet the more complex requirements of the position.
- Uses established standard procedures to complete tasks. Instructions are often written and fairly well documented. Work is sometimes non- routine but usually of limited impact. Generally works under direct supervision.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Does this role supervise/manage other employees?
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org