Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
**Due to Department of Defense (DOD) contract requirements, the incumbent who fills this position must be a US citizen, and must also pass a background check
This job manages activities of various IT personnel in support of the Dental Solutions Application Portfolio. Makes decisions on personnel actions (promotions, hiring, terminations, etc.) Develops talent, Addresses resource management, cultivates capabilities of staff, planning and coordination of work, and managing performance. Responsible for the oversight of the daily operations. Controls expenses within the operating unit and is responsible for meeting budget goals. Actively involved in the coordination, implementation, problem solving, communication, and training of new technologies and processes, as they are developed and moved into the environment.
- Provide subject-matter direction and guidance to lower-level staff.
- Train, develop, and mentor staff.
- Assign, monitor, and review progress and accuracy of work.
- Provide technical leadership in first-line resolution of complex technical problems.
- Provide Staff Management oversight.
- Hire, promote, separate or make recommendations regarding same.
- Conduct performance reviews and assess, manage performance.
- Engage in skills assessments and promote professional development of staff.
- Assign tasks, schedule work and establish priorities.
- Adhere to Departmental budgeting and fiscal responsibilities.
- Oversee process for recording hours.
- Schedule work and assignments to maximize appropriate use of resources.
- Optimize the utilization of resources by applying appropriate concepts, technologies and workflows.
- Provide deep expertise in assigning and overseeing work of staff.
- Visualize, articulate, and solve moderately complex problems/issues.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Connect strategy to employee’s job responsibility.
- Participate, as necessary, in training and development to remain current in field(s) of expertise.
- Actively participate in project teams.
- Manage and track project details.
- Promote continuous improvement of processes and delivery of results within assigned unit/area. Ensure compliance with corporate standards, policies and regulations (SOX, SSP, DIACAP, PHPLC, etc.).
- Provide leadership during periods of transition as the organization changes to respond to business opportunities/challenges, new technologies, legislation and other environmental factors.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field
- 6 years of experience specific to the Dental Solutions Application Portfolio (e.g., Concordia Claims Processing & RENO, Portal applications, UCD billing, etc.) may be substituted for the Bachelor’s degree (in addition to other required experience)
- 5 – 7 years of experience in Information Technology
- 1 – 2 years of experience leading projects/groups
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Mainframe development background
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS
- Certification in application areas such as: Java Developer, DB2, Cogno, PEGA, Enterprise Architect(SCEA), Project Management, Certified Quality Analyst (CQA), Scrum Master Certification, Lean/Six Sigma Certification
- Project Management Tools, such as: Waterfall, Agile, Rational
Is Travel Required?
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Referral Level Payout 2
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org