Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Relationship Manager creates and nurtures long-term relationships with customers. Resolves any issues that arise to ensure customers are satisfied with services. Primary IT point of contact for assigned site\institute. Understands major workflows and environment for assigned area. Assists with communication and coordination. Develops, establishes and maintains comprehensive communication channels within assigned areas to ensure that assigned support area is informed about IT services, IT service status and IT projects.
- In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to grasp customer needs and brainstorm ways to fulfill them. You must be able to manage multiple projects and advocate for your customers to ensure projects come in on time and under budget.
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships within assigned area to ensure satisfaction with IT services.
- Promotes standardization and implementation of best practice initiatives identified by the enterprise; recommends clinical process improvements and clinical system development.
- Alerts operational leadership team to opportunities for future enhancements and optimization projects.
- Lets customers know about new IT services, projects and upgrades.
- Attends meetings with clients to build relationships with operational leadership.
- Participates in and works collaboratively on various teams and committees in order to provide insight and clarity about clinical processes, workflow redesign and standardization.
- Escalates and resolves areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Carries out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Liaises with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Travels to ambulatory and inpatient facilities, physician offices, ambulatory centers and medical malls to meet with staff, conduct analysis and support implementation.
- BA/BS in Information Technology, management/Nursing or healthcare required. Can substitute other education and experience combination to satisfy requirement.
- Masters in informatics, IT, healthcare or business preferred.
- 4 year experience as a relationship manager is preferred. Previous health care experience is preferred. Previous project management experience is desirable.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org