Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
This job plays an integral part of the pricing function within applicable business unit. This includes completing project pricings according to established pricing policies, creating and maintaining procedures and other process documentation as well as providing recommendations for continuous improvement of the pricing function/process.
- Facilitate the completion of all pricing reviews and ensures all pricings are approved per established policies.
- Leverage analytic capabilities to support analysis and reporting within the pricing function.
- Drive results and resolves issues through communication with internal partners, locations and divisions.
- Ensure all policy and process documentation is up to date including pricing assumptions, average cost rates, overhead percentages, etc.
- Other duties and analysis as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, or related field
- 6 years of relevant, progress experience in lieu of degree
- 1 year with Estimation & Pricing
- 1 year of working in complex matrixed environment
- Expert with Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytics skills; good with numbers/financials
- 3 years with Estimation & Pricing
- 3 years of working in complex matrixed environment
- Ability to think analytically
- Attention to detail
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Microsoft Excel skills are required
- Client focused with strong business acumen
- Ability to work under pressure with competing priorities
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org