Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
This job has primary accountability for managing the daily service management for a large, multi year commercial IT and business process outsourcing relationship – this includes all daily service, incident, and ticket management governance and interface with the client team and customer. Acts as the Service Management leader to partner with the Customer and Client Team to manage and reports against overall service management and service levels including managing to service incident volumes and resolution, monthly Service Level Agreements (SLAs), and initiating various operational improvement initiatives. Frequent travel required.
- Perform management responsibilities including, but not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of steady state for our clients, including budgetary oversight and staffing, to ensure that all activities are reliably delivered on time, on budget, and with a consistently high standard of quality.
- Define and optimize customer journey on HMHS platform including the building of a success plan for the client and identifying areas for continous improvement
- Assisting in the onboarding of customers to the HMHS platform
- Preparing for customer reviews as well as Quarterly Business Reviews
- Working with the client account team through escalations and enhancements to the platform
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Management, Health Administration, Finance or Information Systems
- 6 years of relevant, progress experience in lieu of degree
- 7 – 10 years in IT Consulting, Consulting or Information Systems
- 3 – 5 years in Management
- 5 – 7 years in the Healthcare or Health Insurance Industry or in IS/IT
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Analytical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Delivery
- Business Analysis
- Business Requirements
- Data Analysis
- Microsoft Office
Language (Other than English)
0% – 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org