Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
This role will be responsible for participating in the design, analysis, testing and deployment support for Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and intelligent automation solutions for a wide range of business processes and process improvement opportunities.
- Create detailed process definition documents documenting complex processes with the required information to serve as the guide for robotic process automation development.
- Create detailed exception scenarios with business / data exceptions that the robotic process automation design needs to incorporate.
- Support technical teams during robotic process automation development.
- Lead the planning, prioritization and implementation of automation testing including designing and developing RPA test plans, scripts, and procedures. Manage test coverage and the timely resolution of defects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration/Management, Aerospace Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics or Management Information Systems(Will accept 6 years of work experience in lieu of four-year degree in addition to the experience qualification)
- 3 – 5 years in Operational Excellence
- 1 – 3 years in Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC)
- 2+ years of process analysis, design and implementation
- 2+ years of unit/functional test experience
- 1+ years of experience with process automation development with any tooling(Automation Anywhere preferred)
- Experience with SQL, XML and relational databases would be helpful
- Any of the following certifications a plus; ITIL, TOGAF & Lean Six Sigma
- Robotic Process Platform Accreditation (e.g., Automation Anywhere)
Referral bonus: Level 3
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Organization and prioritization
- Analysis of business problems/needs
- Change Management
- Excellent Communication both written and verbal
- Team Player
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org