Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
This job understands and supports the business information needs of the company and its stakeholders in making human capital decisions and in managing employees. The incumbent will focus on building talent in specific skill and capability areas and needs, associate engagement and leader development. The incumbent works with senior staff, business leaders, and support partners on workforce analytics and planning projects; determines what data is useful to the stakeholders – gathering and analyzing that data; and participates in development and maintenance of such materials as staffing models, metrics, reports, presentations, and dashboards. Takes part in staffing governance routines which pull together all facets of staff demand and supply, focusing both on cost optimization as well as employee acquisition/engagement/retention; and which include participation from all business and support stakeholders. The incumbent collaborates with technology partners regarding the use of systems, programs, software and other tools associated with workforce planning and analytics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Management, Human Resources Management, Statistics, Industrial Engineering or related degree
- 5 – 7 years of Business Intelligence experience
- 5 -7 years of Data Analytics experience
- 5 – 7 years of Capacity Planning or Staffing Models experience
- Exposure to filling technical roles or developing technical personnel
- Knowledge of technical tracks for IT related roles
- Learning and development background
- Ability to mentor and coach entry level employees
- Statistical Analysis and Measurement
- Statistical Sampling Methodology
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- HR Policies, Standards and Procedures
- Human Resources Consulting
- Influence and Persuasion
- Collaborative Problem Solving
- General Computer Skills
- Written & Oral Presentation Skills
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org