Job Description :
This job is identifies and develops a pipeline of projects designed to meet/exceed key performance metrics (i.e., cost avoidance, process improvement, automation, improve customer experience) for a particular business unit(s). The incumbent will drive the implementation of a specific business units’ portfolio and is responsible for all deliverable, outputs, short-term and long-term results. Demonstrates deep knowledge of consulting principles and the delivery of practical outcomes from prior engagements and industries; adept at driving clear hypotheses, breakthrough analyses and actionable strategic insights for organizational and operational improvement. The incumbent is responsible for the facilitation and delivery of projects through commercially sound approaches and practical results. Will be skilled at applying a strategic approach to problem solving through quantitative analysis, financial modeling, hypothesis based issue analysis and the use of multiple strategic frameworks..
- Perform management responsibilities to include, but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Responsible for the economic value (P&L, NVP) of a business units portfolio of Enterprise Effectiveness engagements. Work closely with senior/executive leadership to identify, prioritize, and deliver large and small scale consulting projects that advance business outcomes and achieve strategic objectives. Ultimate owner of engagement deliverable, resources (internal & external) and outcomes within a portfolio.
- Directly responsible for the SOW negotiation and subsequent management of 3rd party partners (eg., scorecard, performance feedback, expense management).
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Master’s Degree in Business or Engineering
- 10 years in Post-Graduate Degree Experience in Strategy, Operations, Mergers and Acquisitions, or Human Capital Practice in a Consulting firm Environment
- 5 years in Management experience and/or experience leading teams and/or projects of varying size and complexity
- 5 years of Working in Complex, Matrixed Environments or Working in or Across Multiple Business
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Six Sigma OR
- APM Agile Project Management OR
- Human Centered Design
- Orients toward execution; consistently makes progress regardless of constraints or roadblocks
- Possesses exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Applies creative and imaginative thinking to solve problems in innovative and/or unexpected ways
- Works in a collaborative manner and demonstrates excellent facilitation skills
- Possesses strong business and financial acumen
- Demonstrates a flexible working style; comfortable working in team environments or autonomously
- Possesses excellent communication skills across verbal, written, and PowerPoint mediums; able to simply and concisely communicate complex ideas and concepts
- Works effectively with people across all levels of the organization
- Leads and influences without authority
- Demonstrates managerial courage and ability to have difficult conversations
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org