Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
HM Health Solutions (HMHS) delivers business solutions to health plan payers so they can run their organizations more efficiently in a competitive and ever-changing market. By offering cutting-edge technology and leading industry knowledge with the Enterprise Health Solution Platform, HMHS meets the many operational needs of health plan payers.
This is an intermediate/mid-level position and this Audit Support Consultant will support and may drive the execution of operational, regulatory and compliance audit engagements related to the HM Health Solutions EHS (Enterprise Health Solution) IT Platform. Helps establish and refine governance and processes used within the EHS Platform. Works across all necessary assigned business owners in the company to ensure necessary controls and governance processes, as designed and operated by management, are adequate and functioning. Provides program management of platform-related business practices and control activities requested by Health Plan Partners or regulatory agencies. Plans and is engaged in complex audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, reviewing and analyzing evidence, documenting the operating procedures of the organization and control adherence. Provides guidance and mentorship to team members and prioritizes and assigns tasks to team members within a cross functional team. Reviews work of others related to various audit tasks to ensure they are completed in accordance with standards, and ensures issues are escalated appropriately. Prepares reports on findings and recommends improvements in policies, procedures, and internal controls and assists outside auditors in audits of organization’s operations. Responsible for coordinating follow-up actions that result from audits. Maintains subject matter knowledge and expertise to educate and direct business owners on expectations to support audit and compliance related activities within the organization and collaborates with and/or directs business owners on the development of solutions to mitigate risk.
- Lead or support business practices and controls audit initiation, planning, and execution activities related to the EHS Platform. Ensure audit objectives are met, controls within process are evaluated, and risks appropriately addressed. Formulate engagement conclusions, facilitate requestor acceptance of deliverables, and ensure all follow-up actions are handled
- Establish and maintain governance model, processes, and network of contributors for EHS Platform audits. Align approach with other audit related business teams across the enterprise. Establish appropriate archiving practices
- Give guidance to all business owners to ensure necessary controls and governance processes, as designed and operated by management, are adequate and functioning
- Develop and deliver training to increase awareness across the organization on audit related practices and control ownership
- Stay current with relevant audit best practices, regulatory requirements, and innovative technologies to drive towards a more proactive approach to audit management and control governance
- Recommends improvements in policies, procedures, and internal controls based on audit engagement experiences
- Build strategic relationships with enterprise business partners, plan partner representatives, and HM Health Solutions EHS Platform contacts that will help facilitate audit engagement execution and continuous improvement
- Other duties as assigned or requested
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or Information Systems
- 6 years progressive experience in Contract Support practices / Policy development in lieu of Bachelor degree
- 5 years in IT Audit Engagement
- Due to Department of Defense (DoD) contract requirements, the incumbent who fills this position must be a US citizen, and must also pass a background check
- 5 years of Customer facing experience in IT/Asset Management Consulting
- 3 years in Risk Management
- 3 years of Customer Management
- 3 years in the Software industry
PREFERRED LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Six Sigma Certification OR
- Understanding of legal requirements and controls
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Attention to detail
- Strategic Thinking
- Program Management
- Change Management
- Relationship Building
0% – 25%
Referral Payout Level: 2
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org