Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Delivers therapeutic radiation and patient care services as prescribed by physician.
- Performs patient simulations. (20%)
- Delivers prescribed radiation treatment. (50%)
- Assesses, supports, and educates patients according to specific department guidelines. (10%)
- Maintains medical records for treatment delivery, charge entry and quality assurance in accordance with regulatory and departmental guidelines. (15%)
- Performs other duties as assigned or required including, but not limited to, mentoring employees/students and participating in department and organizational initiatives. (5%)
- ARRT Registered Technologist, RT(T) in good standing or board eligible (must complete certification within 1 year of hire)
- CPR certification
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org