United Concordia Companies Inc
Job Description :
This job collects, validates, analyzes, and organizes data into meaningful computerized reports by manipulating and extracting data to meet customer needs, generates reports through mainframe and/or PC applications by utilizing established applications/programs or developing new applications/programs, develops work plans to meet deadlines, accurately estimating completion dates and communicating report status to customers and management, and resolves business problems related to automated systems and provide data analysis and recommend solutions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Generate reports through mainframe and/or PC applications utilizing established applications/programs or developing new applications/programs.
- Develop custom files/reports in mainframe and PC formats and/or applications.
- Develop work plans to meet deadlines, accurately estimate completion dates and communicate status.
- Resolve technical problems related to automated systems, perform analysis, develop and implement test plans and implement solutions.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 5-10 years of relevant, progressive experience in the area of specialization
- Experience with end-user reporting tools
- Bachelor’s Degree in Math, Computer Science, Quantitative Business Analysis, or related field
- Experience with SAS, Excel, and databases
- Strong prior experience in SQL
Referral Bonus: Level 2
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org