Hm Home And Community Svcs Llc
Job Description :
This job understands and integrates strategic plans, develops business insights, as well as identifies growth opportunities for the Organization. The incumbent works closely with senior leadership to provide analysis, insights and innovative solutions across the organization. Focuses on some of the most pressing strategic issues that the Organization faces and will be a key member in determining the Organization’s future across one or more of the following areas: supporting scalability of the organization through capability development, transitioning to a value based environment, developing an optimized network of access points and/or consumerism. Executes upon product strategy and ensures the product activities are in alignment with product vision and corporate strategy. Manages initiatives involving internal and exter+B15nal constituents (e.g. vendors, IDN, providers, diversified services) as necessary to ensure successful delivery of new products and programs from ideation through launch. Provides subject matter expertise to the department and Enterprise as required.
- Develop business insights and identify growth opportunities, then create into a strategic plan for implementation. Lead key strategic initiatives through problem-solving, data analysis, project management, communication and implementation.
- Execute upon product strategy and assure the product activities are in alignment with product vision and corporate strategy.
- Manage initiatives involving internal and external constituents (e.g. vendors, IDN, providers, diversified services) as necessary to ensure successful delivery of new products and programs from ideation through launch.
- Take data and packages it into a story to inform and drive leadership decision-making as well as provide subject matter expertise to the department and Enterprise as required.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, or Finance
- 6 Years of related and progressive experience, including consulting experience in lieu of Bachelor degree
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, Finance or related discipline
- 3 years in Project management
- 1 year with Health insurance
- 1 year in the Healthcare industry
- Problem solving and decision making
- Analytical and logical reasoning/thinking
- Business strategy
- Influence and persuasion
- Project management
- Healthcare industry
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org