Gateway Health Plan
Job Description :
This job leads the successful definition, implementation and delivery of complex, Health Plan programs that require cross-functional collaboration and/or interdependencies between a group of projects and/or related activities within the constraint of scope, quality, time and budget and under circumstances involving multiple moderate-probabilities, moderate-impact risk factors. Monitors progress and manages analytic resources monitoring and/or supporting the Health Plan as well as a matrixed group of employees (and contractors, if necessary) who serve on project teams and/or within departmental work groups to achieve a coordinated benefit.
- Work with management to oversee project teams and work groups to produce key deliverables required to achieve the critical financial objectives and desired results of a defined, significant Health Planinitiative.
- Act as a central point of contact for executives and managers who are accountable for the initiatives and work group support teams in the development and maintenance of comprehensive plans for a defined corporate program.
- Organize, direct and coordinate cross-functional activities to focus corporate resources on the successful delivery and implementation of the desired results for a defined Health Plan programs and/or strategic initiatives.
- Reports directly to the Executive Director of the Health Plan and works with other management as required to achieve the objectives of a defined Health Plan initiatives.
- Acquire detailed understanding of the business operations for the Health Plan.
- Monitor and evaluate the progress, alignment and financial ‘health’ of a cross-functional group of projects and related activities which together, constitutes a defined corporate program.
- Escalate and direct corrective action plans as needed to maintain the viability of the program.
- Report to the CEO/executive team/sponsor/steering committee on the progress, business impacts and strategies around the Health Plan initiatives & program(s).
- Assess risks that might jeopardize successful achievement of the desired results of a program, develop risk mitigation strategies and tactics, and implement risk mitigation plans.
- Provides thought leadership and analytics support to challenge executive sponsor(s)’s assumptions and refine plans to reflect revised actions, dates or deliverables.
- Ensure effective use of tools to support the turnaround and ongoing performance management (e.g., WAVE)
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Analytics-related or Technology Management-related area of study.
- 2 years of experience in analytics
- 2 years of strategic initiative experience
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Technology Management or Health Management area of study
- PMP or Certification in Project Management
- Analytical skills
- Presentation skills (both developing executive content and presenting to executive audiences)
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Does this role supervise/manage other employees?
Is Travel Required?
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
Employee Referral Bonus: Level 3
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org