Job Description :
This job develops and implements plans for accomplishing creative execution SOW strategies that support client’s business and marketing objectives. Works proactively to expand scope of work to support business objectives and/or find significant annual cost savings opportunities, building business cases to advance the conversation. Works as the creative agency single point of contact with the marketing strategy team, matrix partners and external vendors to execute tactics and integrated marketing campaigns to include advertising, direct marketing, social and digital tactics. Leads the development of creative briefs in collaboration with marketing strategy partners and creative agency leadership to define the creative strategy, objectives, target audience, insights, positioning, message and tone, specifications, tactics and timing to execute against marketing and business objectives. Works with the internal creative team to assure the execution of high quality creative execution within the defined timeframe and may distribute work tasks to internal team members. Responsible for coordinating and leading project kickoff and maintain ongoing communication across all executional partners of project status to key stakeholders and/or approvers. Ensures necessary approvals and adheres to current processes and brand, federal and state guidelines. Works with internal matrix partners and external vendors to develop and manage project budgets that meet creative execution SOW plans. Tracks and measures creative effectiveness and works with marketing strategy leadership to measure the outcome of creative execution in terms of response, leads, sales, retention and ROI/ROMI.
- Develop and implement plans for accomplishing creative execution SOW strategies that support the advancement of acquisition, retention, and engagement objectives for the business to business audiences, the business to consumer audiences, providers, products and services.
- Work with the marketing team, matrix partners and external vendors to execute tactics and integrated marketing campaigns to include advertising, direct marketing, social and digital tactics
- Develop business cases as needed to support business objectives, incremental creative execution demands, as well as opportunities for annual cost savings and leads the presentation of these solutions up to executive stakeholder reviews.
- Work proactively as the subject matter expert along with creative leadership for their key clients to determine the best pathways for creative execution that will effectively acquire, retain or engage the audience.
- Lead the development of creative briefs, and guides other creative account team members in their development of creative briefs, in collaboration with marketing strategy partners and creative agency leadership to define the creative strategy, objectives, target audience, insights, positioning, message and tone, specifications, tactics and timing to execute against marketing and business objectives.
- Mentor creative account team members in account management, agency best practice, creative solutioning & capabilities, budget management and creative briefing.
- Review and approve team creative brief drafts before submitting for client approval and assigns creative account liaisons and/or project management support staff to manage project work when necessary.
- Assemble and direct matrix teams across the organization for integrated 360 campaign execution.
- Assign and work with the internal creative team to assure the execution of high quality creative execution within the defined timeframe.
- Oversee the development of detailed project requirements and timelines for all tactics in marketing plans.
- Coordinate and lead project kickoff and maintains ongoing project status to key stakeholders and/or approvers.
- Ensure necessary approvals and adheres to current processes and brand, federal and state guidelines.
- Evaluate campaign outcomes, distill customer insights, competitive and environmental trends to refine current creative execution and develop future creative strategies.
- Track and measure creative effectiveness – ensuring creative execution delivers upon creative brief requirements, any requested modifications, and meets or exceeds the expectations of marketing strategy partnership.
- Work with marketing strategy leadership to measure the outcome in terms of response, leads, sales, retention and ROI/ROMI.
- Work with internal matrix partners and external vendors to develop and manage project budgets.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Graphic Design, Business or related field
- 6 years of work experience in advertising, marketing, business or related area
- Master’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Graphic Design, Business or related field
- 7-10 years of experience coordinating the end to end delivery of a variety of creative design and marketing projects
- Work experience in project management tools
- Budget planning and tracking
- 7-10 years of experience in the marketing of health or other insurance products
- Supervisor/leadership experience
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS
- Organization and project management, strong analytical skills, planning, and time management
- Excellent business, creative writing, and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional teams to the successful completion of project
- Experience in effectively prioritizing and managing a large volume of projects to completion across a team
- Varied experience in the creative industry with knowledge of traditional design, creative writing, and multimedia production.
- Effective use of interpersonal and communication skills including tact and diplomacy
- Strong people management and mentoring capabilities
- Microsoft office suite (word, excel, ppt); working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Flash, AfterEffects)
Language Requirement (other than English)
0% – 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
General Description for Office-Based Positions
An employee in this position works in an office environment. The position frequently requires the employee to communicate well with others both inside and outside the workplace (e.g., in person, via telephone, via email). The employee must be able to understand, interpret and analyze data, solve problems, concentrate, and research, use available technological resources and systems (e.g., computer programs), multi-task, prioritize, and meet multiple deadlines to complete essential tasks. The employee generally works in a fast-paced and frequently stressful environment, must attend work on a regular and reliable basis as well as adhere to all workplace policies, and may be called upon to work outside regular business hours.
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Does Not Apply
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Does Not Apply
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Does Not Apply
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org