Job Description :
The job is responsible for customer quality and various journey metrics, ensures cross department leadership collaboration and alignment, will function as the Central point of access for all department related work to include: Customer Intake/Questions, Value Generation, and HR Services Tickets. In addition the role will be responsible for one or more of the following: Evaluating department related work using decision matrix to route appropriately, oversee talent pool to deploy journey resources, support management of team capacity, recommends / coordinates external partners as needed, and track completion of all accepted work and customer satisfaction. The position works closely with the Journey Lead and other HR stakeholders, as needed, to determine work prioritization and capacity planning.
- Support all business channels including but not limited to phones, email, and chat and maintain a high level of understanding to operate all programs, services and products related to the assigned department. Provide responses and recommends potential products or services by collecting information and analyzing customer needs to meet KPIs. Escalate according to procedures and processes, including working with management on high impact cases when needed.
- Support all department initiatives and projects by resourcing, communicating expectations, impact to the team and stakeholders. Manage and oversee talent pool consisting of facilitators and as needed support for the department. Support forecasting by proactively monitoring departmental workforce; plan for future work cycles based on expected volume. Ensure departmental functional execution including customer/team member assignments, SLA compliance, and overall departmental processes.
- Drive a customer first experience within the department by developing and implementing strategies, standards and procedures to ensure optimal customer experience and satisfaction. Lead and train colleagues to consistently provide a positive customer experience by modeling and setting the standards for gracious, quick and efficient service. Professionally resolve customer issues by understanding the customer’s need, determining the cause, selecting and explaining the best solution, expediting correction or adjustment and following up to ensure resolution.
- Track and report on service performance metrics, productivity, quality, and overall department definitions aligned with department and company service goals; Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends, provide recommendations based on risk and customers’ needs.
- Serve as the main point of contact for the departments; responsible for all workflow in and out of the department. Lead efforts to coordinate across internal and external departments to plan and execute all customer-focused initiatives, projects or to complete complex inquires. Provide all relevant communication effectively and efficiently to all internal and external stakeholders to support department change or initiatives.
- Ensure department quality results by evaluating and re-designing processes to best support department’s needs and objectives. Lead and manage business process improvements through customer feedback and best-in-class thinking. Maximize use of existing technology tools and assist with implementation of new ones as need.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 6 years progressive and related experience in lieu of Bachelor degree.
- 5 years of HR Generalist / HR Consultant experience
- 3 years with Learning & Development OR Talent Management
- 3 years with Process Improvement OR Project Management
- Customer Focus; Communication
- Learning & Development
- Measurement & Analysis
- Strategic Decision Making
- Workforce Planning
- Operational Excellence
- Independent Problem Solving
- Willingness And Ability To Delve Into Challenging Discussions
- Ability To Maintain Cohesion Under Pressure
- Clear Decision Making Process
- Demonstrate Customer Empathy
- Thrive In Fast Paced Environment
- Wok Comfortably With Autonomy And Ambiguity
- Values Efficiency And Process Efficiency
- Ability To Work With Diverse Customer Base.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org