Job Description :
The job is responsible for the end-to-end operational design, deployment and ongoing management of assigned program(s). The position will be key point of contact for program customers; prepares and deploys customer facing tools, resources, and communication plans; identifies and analyzes program success metrics; collects customer feedback and proactively recommends improvements for participant experience and delivery.
- Oversight and managing internal resources and third parties/vendors for execution of deliverables, including management of program team if applicable for one or more of the following: Executive Education, Performance Management, Core Behaviors, Cohort Learning Programs, etc. Oversee program resources, relationships and communication with project team, participants, customers and stakeholders. Lead and facilitate program meetings and execution of deliverables.
- Develop presentation materials (i.e. PowerPoint, Word, Excel) for program deliverables, communication needs and updates. Present program updates to leadership and other key stakeholders demonstrating advanced presentation skills.
- Develop program scope, goals, objectives and metrics ensuring they align with the talent and organizational strategy.Create and maintain program budget.
- With support of a project coordinator, develop and maintain a detailed project plan and ensure on time execution of all deliverables. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation accounting for the design and end to end process of the program.
- Measure and report on project analytics, metrics and outcomes. Perform risk mitigation and change management activities.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Learning and Development or related field
- 6 years progressive experience in learning development / talent management in lieu of Bachelor degree.
- 5 years in Learning and Development OR Talent Management
- 3 years in Project Management
- Strategic Planning & Innovation
- Executive Presence
- Influencing Without Authority
- Operational Excellence
- Organizational Savvy
- Coaching And Developing Others
- Customer Focus
- Program Management
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org