Job Description :
This job plays a vital role in the leadership and strategic execution of the Perform & Grow Journey across the Highmark Health Enterprise. Strategic focus areas include, but are not limited to: establishing the vision within the Mobility and Pipeline team, consulting with senior leadership and senior Human Resource leaders regarding talent development solutions, fostering a remarkable customer experience through excellence in best-in-class quality and delivery of talent development solutions, coaching and developing the mobility and pipeline team, and driving collaboration across Perform & Grow leadership. The position is accountable for developing, implementing, measuring, and continuously improving cohesive talent development programs and solutions across the enterprise. These include: emerging leader, rotational leadership, executive education, organizational and talent assessments, all levels of coaching, and succession planning. Also included is the development and implementation of processes, day-to-day operations, and budget responsibilities.
- Perform management responsibilities to include, but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Oversee enterprise-wide talent assessment, succession planning, coaching, leadership development, hi-potential development, mobility processes, as well as develop new programs as required by the enterprise.
- Oversee and lead team activities related to program-level architecture, content design, and delivery. Evaluate existing talent development offerings and programs, and develop formal plans for immediate and long-term realization of the mobility and pipeline team. Focus on further optimizing customer experience from intake through delivery and continuous improvement.
- Strengthen organizational capability of developing & mobilizing talent. Foster a dynamic Talent Marketplace by aligning succession planning and hi-potential development efforts; partner with Access to Engaged Journey to gain support for movement across the enterprise.
- Collaborate with HR Leadership to ensure appropriate goal alignment and appropriate service levels are effectively achieved. Champion the delivery of a remarkable customer experience. Provide consulting and coaching to leadership across the enterprise. Proactively seek and incorporate Voice of the Customer into the design of core talent development programs and initiatives.
- Serve as a ‘Thought Leader’ driving innovative processes and solutions; ‘Consultant’ to the team of HR leaders responsible for the successful execution of all initiatives; and a proven ‘People Leader,’ ensuring the continued development of the team as well as flawless execution of all plans, programs and initiatives.
- Oversee internal and external vendor partnerships. Manage daily operations, budget development and compliance, financial targets, expenditures, and personnel for assigned team.
- Oversee the development, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of key metrics and analytics to evaluate the performance of the Mobility and Pipeline Programs and Solutions.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development / Adult Learning or related field
- 6 years progressive experience in Talent / Organizational Development in lieu of Bachelor degree
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development / Adult Learning or related field
- 7 years in Organizational Development / Talent Management
- 7 years with Learning & Development / Succession Planning and Talent Assessment / Core Behavior/Core Talent Metrics, Contemporary Adult Learning and High Potential development strategies & techniques
- 5 years of People Management
- 5 years in the Health Insurance / Healthcare Industry
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- PHR, SPHR, HCS, CPLP or related certification
- Have a demonstrated background in effective talent development practices at all levels
- Proven ability to collaborate with and influence organizational executive management, and business unit leadership and HR leadership
- Have the ability to improve the Perform & Grow brand through his/her professional qualifications and leadership skills as well as project the highest level of integrity. Proven customer focus, consultation, coaching and facilitation skills as well as superior interpersonal communication skills
- Be willing and able to operate at all levels – tactically and strategically.
- Ability to generate results through influence in a matrix environment with multiple and diverse stakeholders
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize and effectively manage multiple complex projects concurrently and in conjunction with a fast-paced environment
- Strong project management skills and the ability to work in a complex, matrixed corporate environment
- Ability to lead and develop successful teams
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org