Job Description :
The job is highly focused on acting as a thought partner with leaders to ensure that business decisions and talent actions within the unit support strategic goals of division and business. The incumbent is typically assigned to divisions or sub-units with a heavy operational focus and/or low to medium organizational complexity and maturity. The position will mobilize business leaders to drive and execute on think UP actions and deliverables and ensure the business is prepared for readiness and adoption. The incumbent will also serve as a thought partner with leaders to ensure business decisions and talent actions support strategic goals and ensure effectiveness of relevant leadership team. Will also enable the flow of talent and manage high potential talent including creation of development opportunities.
- Act as thought partners with leaders to ensure business decisions and talent actions within unit support strategic goals of division and business.
- Ensure effective leadership team practices.
- Mobilize business leaders to drive and execute on think UP actions and deliverables. Ensure business is prepared for readiness and adoption.
- Enable flow of talent and manages high potential talent including creation of development opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Human Resources
- Master’s Degree in Business or Human Resources
- 5 years in Strategic Human Resources
- 5 years of Talent Strategy development
- 5 years of Change Management
- 3 years in Data Analytics
- 3 years of Retail or Consumer experience
- Ability to interact with all levels within the organization with strong assessment and influencing skills
- Communication & executive presentation skills
- Alignment of talent strategy to business strategy
- Ability to lead through change
- Understanding & application of HR data and analytics & business financial performance
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org