Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
Responsible for the full life-cycle ownership, including planning, design, architecture, development, management, and operation, of HM Health Solutions products and technology solutions. Runs day-to-day management and operations of the Product & Technology Solutions team, to include talent management, profitability, growth, and customer value creation, among other key metrics. Partners with company operating divisions (sales, operations, etc.) to deliver technology platform solutions to commercial and enterprise customers. Plays primary role with fellow senior leaders to define company strategic direction, meet tactical objectives, and deliver value to customers. Plays active role in major enterprise decisions and strategic direction.
- Owns and runs all aspects of the HM Health Solutions technology product, partnering to deliver customer value and profitable growth.
- Runs day-to-day operations of the Product & Technology Solutions team.
- Contributes thought leadership and industry expertise to overall company and enterprise strategic planning and execution.
- Ensures the implementation and adherence of government regulations, mandates, corrective action plans, and process improvement initiatives.
- Owns profit and loss accountability for line of business associated with platform and application services, manages budget, seeks opportunity for profitable growth.
- Actively engages and builds relationships with intra-company and commercial customers to align strategy, leverage resources, and maximize value.
- Performs management responsibilities to include, but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity.
- Plans, organizes, staffs, directs and controls the day-to-day operations of the department; develops and implements policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
Bachelor’s Degree – Business Administration, Management Information Science, or related field
Master’s Degree – Business Administration, Management Information Science, or related field.
- Ten (10) years of experience in technology services strategy and execution.
- Fifteen (15) years of experience in managing group(s) responsible for client services, technical services, and/or production support.
- Fifteen (15) years in application development and/or architecture.
- Fifteen (15) years of experience in multiplatform support.
- Five (5) years of healthcare and/or insurance industry experience.
- Five (5) years of experience in a senior management role.
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org