Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
This job is responsible for problem ticket resolution. Requires a beginning knowledge base across the functional areas and specific expertise on multiple applications/platforms. Expeditiously and accurately performs deep dive issue analysis and problem ticket review, assessing information/details for updates to determine potential end impacts, and corrections, as needed. May transfer the ticket to the appropriate area if further action is needed for resolution (i.e., coding changes).
- Solve system problems with available technology including hardware, software, databases, and peripherals. Create and run queries using SQL and utilize apps to review files.
- Review various reports (for example, fallout reports) to identify and correct system issues pro-activley/pre-emptively. If issues are identified, will work to correct to ensure there are no negative down stream impacts.
- Research and analyze system needs, system development, system process analysis, design, and re-engineering. Recommend changes (in processes, design, etc.) when warranted.
- If problem resolution impacts external vendors, act as key contact with vendors to resolve issues as needed.
- May participate in cross-functional process improvement efforts to address trends identified in ticket resolution. This may include gathering requirements, creating business cases, and creating/executing test cases.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Management, Information Technology or Information Systems
- 6 years of relevant, progressive experience in lieu of degree
- 0 – 1 year in the Healthcare or Health Insurance Industry
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Communication Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Research Skills
- Data Analysis
- Customer Service
- Collaborative problem solving
Language (Other than English)
0% – 25%
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org