Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Provides analysis services typically in a defined project. Develops requirements and supplemental
specifications for new applications or analyzes change requests/enhancements in existing applications.
Collaborates closely with the customer/partner/business areas to identify application needs, project
specifications, business case development and cost sheet analysis.
Responsible for verification that the delivered application code meets the customer needs based on the
specifications, ensuring minimal defects in both UAT and production. Accountable for identification and
documentation of risks, defects, and issues throughout the project lifecycle. Responsible for assisting in the resolution of risks, defects, and issues. For smaller projects or initiatives may be accountable for project schedule. Accountable for providing project status back to the appropriate management group or customer, release co-coordinator, and/or various PMO groups.
- Works with customers, application developers, architects, project management and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality business solutions. Is involved in the full system development lifecycle and is responsible for creation and maintenance of project lifecycle documents/deliverables (vision document, supplemental specifications, testing plan, testing schedule, testing scenarios, testing outcomes, approvals, and training materials). (20%)
- Aids with application development project deliverables – e.g. vision document, supplemental specifications, user design, testing plan, testing schedule, testing scenarios, testing outcomes, approvals, and training materials. (20%)
- Manages job and project requirements so that projects are completed on time, in scope, within budget, and with minimal defects. May help to maintain documentation such as design documents, architecture, and flow diagrams. (15%)
- Provides required business and/or technical support for both project and production related activities. (15%)
- Assures compliance with required standards and that all necessary approvals have been obtained throughout the project lifecycle. (10%)
- Interfaces with the business areas, customers, partners, vendors, technical staff and project teams to drive value, enhance return on investment, and create innovative solutions. This includes providing alternative solutions, including vendor solution acquisitions, with maximum benefits while reducing cost (e.g. cost benefit analysis, pros/cons of solution) (10%)
- Is accountable for testing of solution (e.g. testing plan, scenarios, documentation, defect management) to ensure minimal production and UAT defects are realized. Will interface closely with the business and technical staff on the team during all phases of the project, including unit and system testing, integration and UAT testing culminating with implementation checkout and post implementation support. (10%)
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university and one to three years related experience; or high school diploma/Associate’s degree and three to five years’ related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- If Pharmacy System Analyst: 3-5 years’ experience with Pharmacy Informatics and/or System Analysis/Design.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org