Job Description :
This job develops, continuously improves and grows major transformation requirements across the Highmark Health enterprise (e.g., “Think-Up”). Develops, drives and grows community of practice across the enterprise, develops and curates content for the community platform/site, plans and develops events, such as networking sessions, ideation activities, crowd-sourcing capabilities, access to research and partners. Partners to develop and facilitate ideation activities such as workshops and other methods to continuously spark employee engagement in our identification and adoption of new tools and capabilities. Develops and continuously improves change and communication tools/approach and toolkit as well as growing capabilities to effectively lead change and providing change support on related projects where needed. Responsible for centralized tracking of impacted employees and their disposition, facilitating completion and improvement as needed for redeployment and retraining approach and execution across Think Up projects. Partners to support project management and governance structure preparations and requirements.
- Develop, create and grow community of interest, including: (1) Attracting and maintaining membership in the community, including member profiles and participation, (2) Developing and maintaining site/online connection point, (3) Curating content, searching research to propose and share, (4) Assisting wtih planning quarterly events, and (5) Upkeep and continuous improvement of site.
- Co-develop ideation approach and activity-based brain-storming workshops. Manage workshop requests, scheduling and preparations. Facilitate ideation workshops and capture workshop outputs. Continuously improve content based on participant feedback and experience.
- Co-develop change toolkit for use across Robotic Process Automation (RPA) projects. Work with Enterprise Effectiveness (E2) team and Human Resource business Partners (HRBPs) to utilize and improve/customize where needed and as capabilities for leading change in the organization improve.
- Manage inventory of retraining/redeployment requirements across projects, including tracking of impacted employees, partnering with TA and TM on assessment, career center preparation and ensuring HR readiness for ‘white glove’ treatment where needed. Understand, assist with project management of and problem solving for additions/exceptions needed for large volumes and/or challenging circumstances.
- Support ongoing monthly preparation for Board and BU Operating Committee meetings, including summarizing progress to be shared, updating relevant trackers and other information for discussion, identifying risks and issues that should be raised, and other preparation as needed.
- Partner with communications teams, other change leads/resources and the Enterprise Effectiveness team as needed to continue to grow and advance the operational and cultural transformation across all business units.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Management, Human Resources Management, Organizational Behavior Studies or Communications Studies/Speech Communications and Rhetoric
- 6 years progressive and related experience in lieu of Bachelor degree
- 7 – 10 years in Communications or Human Resources
- 5 – 7 years in Project Management
- Change Management experience in large scale projects
- Analytical and Logical Reasoning/Thinking
- Organizational Change Management
- Oral & Written Communication Skills
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Project Management
- Instructor-led Training
- Influence and Persuasion
- Human Resource Operations
- Relationship-builder with Unsurpassed Interpersonal Skills
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org