Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
This job is a representative of the Platform Quality Engineering organization and plays an integral role in enabling a customer-centric platform quality operating model. The incumbent assumes overall responsibility for triaging and driving resolution of quality issues. Success in the PQC role is an enhanced relationship of trust with the customer, consistently meeting established delivery SLOs, earned accountability through the rapid attention and release planning of quality issue fixes, as well as proactive avoidance of issues through lessons learned implementation and oversight.
- Act as one of the key points of contact for customer(s) when quality issues occur, as well establishing a cadence of communication with assigned customer(s) to present overall quality metrics and defect trending/resolution of the platform, status of RCAs, CAPA status/closure, as well as showcasing lessons learned and proactive behavior with goal of issue avoidance/prevention.
- Work with the Platform Test Leads to ensure timeliness of the test plans and test deliverables. For each project, facilitate review of test strategy with the customers for approval
- Coordinate with Release Management to deliver release communication updates to customer and ensure release coordination activities are executed effectively.
- Advocate, enforce, and provide governance for RCA facilitation as well as for CAPA closure with respective owners.
- Provide leadership to the Test Leads.
- Initiate mitigation practice when planning is at risk and seek appropriate buy-in from project team and functional owners to ensure entire team is ‘on-board’ and confident with tactics.
- Manage testing scope changes with the customer on projects.
- Setup timely customer reviews and approvals for quality and testing artifacts. Oversee UAT coordination, governance and timely sign-offs.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Information Technology or related field or 6 (six) years of relevant experience can be substituted in lieu
- 5 years Customer-facing experience to include: 5 years Software development and/or software testing and 3 years Project Management/coordination
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration
- 5 years Driving Continuous Improvement initiatives
- 5 years Cross-functional leadership
Referral Bonus: Level 2
- Manage project risks and issues, develop contingency plan as appropriate
- Ability to deep dive into details and lead teams through analysis and tech details as necessary
- Ability to summarize data and metrics at exec and customer level and provide insights based on findings.
- Knowledge of the assigned business unit/area’s direction and practices.
- Ability to understand and help troubleshoot through complex technical issues
- Proven track record of supporting customer-first activities
- Negotiation skills in a client-setting
- Continuous Improvement practice and vernacular
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org