Job Description :
This job drives organization focused solutions that deliver tangible value in the form of stronger financial performance, new capabilities, and enhancements to successfully meet the enterprise’s transformation objectives. Works with senior leaders to identify, prioritize, and deliver both large and small scale consulting projects that advance business outcomes and achieve strategic objectives. the incumbent generates value by playing an active role across all aspects of department engagements. Primary service offerings include: capability analysis and definition; operating model definition; organization and job design; governance and decision rights; process engineering; and metrics design. Completes key project activities including, but not limited to: gathering and analyzing information; formulating and testing hypotheses; developing recommendations; presenting findings and recommendations to client managers and executives. Supports other key objectives including building department capabilities across the enterprise and driving continuous improvement efforts for the department.
- Drive across all aspects of engagement delivery, under the direction of the engagement manager, including gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, developing recommendations, building reports and deliverables, presenting findings and recommendations to client managers and executives.
- Actively expand consulting and professional skills through client interactions, mentoring, and formal learning.
- Support internal initiatives including performance tracking and reporting, and continuous improvement efforts.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Organization Development, Industrial Engineering
- Master’s degree in Business, Economics, Organization Development, Industrial Engineering
- 2+ years in the strategy, operations, mergers and acquisitions, or human capital practice in a management consulting firm OR 4+ years experience in organization development/general management
- Experience in healthcare/ health insurance industry
- Experience working in complex, matrixed environments
- Experience working in or across multiple business functions (Finance, Operations, Supply Chain, etc.)
- Demonstration of core strategic organization design competencies
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org