Job Description :
The Government Quality Programs Team supports Highmark’s Medicare Advantage Stars performance through a matrixed business model. Key areas of focus include provider, clinical, drug, and member rewards programs. The Sr. Project Manager will perform day-to-day oversight of key interventions, identify and implement process improvements, and build and maintain extremely strong relationships with business partners throughout the organization.
Employee Referral Program: Level 1
- Work with business and technical organizations to drive out program strategy and approach. Organize, plan, and maintain program roadmap consisting of cross-functional activities/projects.
- Work with business and technical organizations to assemble project teams. Lead Project Managers and/or Program team in the development and maintenance of comprehensive plans for a defined program.
- Work with Executive Sponsor and Business Owner of a Program, and other management as required, to achieve the Program objectives.
- Acquire understanding of the business objectives for an assigned area.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on Program status inclusive of scope, schedule, budget and alignment to Program and strategic goals. Direct
- corrective action, as needed, to maintain the viability of the Program.
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships. Deliver presentations of project status to effectively communicate throughout the project life-cycle.
- Adhere to the Organization’s project management methods, project life-cycle methodologies, and audit requirements. Support and contribute to the improvement of project management methods and practices.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 4 years of experience in a project manager role
- Clinical or provider experience
- Experience managing external vendor relationships
- Experience with customer relationship management
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Experience with conflict resolution
- Experience with Risk Mitigation Planning
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org