Job Description :
This job is based on requests from sales. The incumbent coordinates the production and distribution of group open enrollment materials for all lines of business across all regions for employees who are making a health care benefit choice. When ad hoc and strategic campaign requests are submitted by various areas of the Corporation, the incumbent will support the Senior Production analyst to oversee production and distribution of marketing materials for various customer segments to increase customer, employee and provider engagement across all lines of business. This includes working with senior members of the team in making recommendations regarding the most effective production techniques, and coordinating the print production and distribution for product literature, postcards and general marketing collateral for multiple projects concurrently. The incumbent also coordinates the translation of marketing materials to other languages, as needed. The incumbent ensures the accurate, quality and timely delivery of production projects to provide a positive experience for our customers.
- Support the entire sales team by coordinating the production and distribution of group open enrollment materials for under age 65 product lines of business across all regions (HBCBS, HBS, WV, DE and all Partnership Plans). This includes coordinating the production and distribution of materials for employees who are making a health care benefit choice and/or moving to a new benefit program.
- Support the Senior Production Analyst to analyze marketing project specifications and requirements in order to coordinate production functions associated with print, fulfillment and distribution requests for marketing materials. This includes providing expected timelines, budget and resources needed to accurately produce required deliverables. Be aware of all branding requirements for the Organization’s and Partnership Plan lines of business.
- Manage strategic relationships with vendors and internal resources to support and execute the production process, including print and mailing processes. When needed, develop detailed requests for estimates, and with management support, evaluate bids for adherence to specifications and hold vendors and internal services accountable to ensure accurate, quality and timely delivery of production requests.
- Support the team effort by strategizing with business owners to develop and maintain positive customer relationships. Continue to educate our internal customers through direct meetings or presentations to help them understand our capabilities and processes for us to better support their needs. Encourage and support the use of internal production resources to help reduce production costs.
- Provide support to the Senior Production Analyst on production needs for large scale projects, such as the Health Communications Catalog, that will provide expanded capabilities and reduced costs for internal customers.
- Estimate and report expected timelines, budgets and resource needs required to execute projects. Monitor adherence to all and direct corrective action as necessary to prioritize projects impacted by business objectives, regulatory requirements and shifting market trends.
- Support the Senior Digital Analyst with creation and distribution of Short Message Service (SMS)/texting campaigns.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Communications or Marketing
- 2-5 years’ marketing experience
- 1 year in marketing, production, communications, product development or member service
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and good general computer skills
- 5+ years’ of overall marketing experience
- Marketing experience in healthcare insurance industry
- Experience managing vendor relationships
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- General understanding of the health insurance/employee benefits and health insurance products
- Knowledge of marketing functions and operations
- Ability to multi-task, budget time and organize work effectively. Dependability in meeting deadlines
- Excellent writing, proof-reading and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong problem solving/problem resolution skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Understanding of branding guidelines
- Basic understanding of communications production process and techniques, including print production and distribution process
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org