Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Coordinates the administrative component of a Residency or Fellowship Program.
- Coordinates daily operations of Residency or Fellowship Program. Responsible for the oversight of various aspects of the resident programs including coordination of resident evaluations, resident duty hours, expense processing and the development/maintenance of the academic program calendar. (30%)
- Coordinates residency or fellowship recruitment activities, including screening electronic applications, determining interview days, inviting selected applicants, asking attending physicians to interview applicants, compiling applicant transcripts, organizing debriefs to rank applicants, submitting applicants to the National Resident Matching Program and arranging receptions. (25%)
- Provides administrative support for the program. (15%)
- Ensures compliance with regulatory standards including credentialing and continuing medical education requirements. Maintains the varying informational and accreditation databases.(10%)
- Coordinates & monitors budgetary information. (10%)
- Prepares, maintains and distributes conference & rotation schedules. (10%)
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Experience with windows based computer programs.
- Associate’s Degree.
- Experience as a residency/fellowship coordinator or supervisory level secretary.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org